The horizontal type 1000 ton knuckle joint press is intended for processing nonferrous metals with a hardness below 40HB, including pure aluminum, zinc, copper and mild steel into circular, square, flat and other cylindrical and canned products through backward extrusion or combined extrusion. This cold forging press processes products with a maximum diameter of 140mm, a maximum length of 380mm, and a speed of 18 pieces/minute. This knuckle joint press is used to produce aluminum squeeze tubes, capacitor aluminum cases, gasoline filters, auto receiver-drivers and much more.
The 1000 ton knuckle joint press’ extruded metal products are known for their compact grain structure, which gives the products a better toughness, a higher tensile strength, a better compression resistance, bending resistance, and other mechanical properties. The extruded products feature a stable and accurate external diameter, length, wall thickness, bottom thickness and other sizes, as well as a smooth surface. The products are extruded in a single process, and do not require subsequent processing.Sample drawings
|Nominal force distance(mm)||60|
|undefinedSlide stroke (mm)||520|
|Max. Tool shut-height(mm)||1080|
|Adjustment of shut height (mm)||15|
|Max. Diameter of blank (mm)||Ф140|
|Max. Length of blank (mm)||380|
|undefinedMain drive motor power(kW)||132|
1. The 1000ton knuckle joint press uses a multi-connecting rod knuckle joint mechanical transmission mechanism. Compared to a crankshaft mechanical transmission and toggle mechanical transmission, this equipment features a strong extrusion force and offers a better plastic deformation on the workpiece.
2. The integral cast steel machine body offers an excellent rigidity and strong compact resistance. This cold forging press features a service life of more than 30 years under proper operational conditions.
3. This cold forging press features a convenient die installation and adjustment operation.
4. The use of automatic feeding and discharging devices allow a single person to simultaneously operate several machine tools, thus saving labor and labor costs.
5. An automatic cycling lubrication system and operation safety protection system are installed. The automatic feeding devices, such as a hoist, are optional in order to meet different application requirements.
6. The usage of a high precision copper guideway and accuracy die adjustment device ensures extruded product shape and size accuracy match the product drawing requirements.
If you are interested in this product, feel free to contact us anytime!