The horizontal 315 ton knuckle joint press is used to extrude pure aluminum, aluminum alloy, zinc, copper, mild steel and other ferrous metals with a hardness below 40HB into circular, square, flat and other cylindrical and canned products. Our 315 ton cold forging press is designed to process workpieces with a maximum diameter of 65mm and a maximum length of 250mm, with an extrusion speed of 48 pieces/minute. This knuckle joint press is widely used in the production of battery zinc tubes, capacitors, aluminum squeeze tubes and other industries.
315 ton knuckle joint press extruded metal products are known for their compact grain structure, which gives the products a better toughness, a higher tensile strength, a better compression resistance, bending resistance, and other mechanical properties. The extruded products feature a stable and accurate external diameter, length, wall thickness, bottom thickness and other sizes, as well as a smooth surface. The products are extruded in a single process, and do not require subsequent processing. Qili offers the 315 ton knuckle joint press with an output of 48 pieces/minute.Sample drawings
|Nominal force distance(mm)||10|
|Slide stroke (mm)||385|
|Max. Tool shut-height(mm)||500|
|Adjustment of shut height (mm)||12|
|Max. Diameter of blank (mm)||Ф65|
|Max. Length of blank (mm)||250|
|Main drive motor power(kW)||30|
|Overall dimension (L X W X H) (mm)||4800X2280X2280|
|Machine weight (kg)||13000|
1. The 315 ton knuckle joint press uses a multi-connecting rod knuckle joint mechanical transmission mechanism. Compared to a crankshaft mechanical transmission and toggle mechanical transmission, this equipment features a strong extrusion force and offers a better plastic deformation on the workpiece.
2. The integral cast steel machine body features an excellent rigidity and strong compaction resistance, giving the cold forging press a service life of more than 30 years.
3. This cold forging press and the die are easy to install and adjust, making operation convenient.
4. The automatic feeding and discharging devices allow for one person to simultaneously operate multiple machines, thus saving labor costs.
5. An automatic cycling lubrication system and operation safety protection system are installed. The automatic feeding devices, such as a hoist, are optional in order to meet different application requirements.
6. The usage of a high precision copper guideway and accuracy die adjustment device ensures extruded product shape and size accuracy match the product drawing requirements.
If you are interested in this product, feel free to contact us anytime!