The horizontal 350 ton knuckle joint press is used to process nonferrous metals with a hardness below 40HB, such as pure aluminum, zinc, copper, and mild steel into circular, square, flat and other cylindrical and canned products through the use of backward extrusion and combined extrusion. This cold forging press is able to extrude products with a maximum diameter of 70mm a maximum length of 260mm, and a speed of 42 pieces per minute. It is applicable for the production of aluminum squeeze tubes like spray bottles and pesticide bottles, and capacitor aluminum housing, aluminum square cigarette cases, and more.
350 ton knuckle joint press produced metal products are known for their compact grain structure, which gives the products a better toughness, a higher tensile strength, a better compression resistance, bending resistance, and other mechanical properties. The extruded products feature a stable and accurate external diameter, length, wall thickness, bottom thickness and other sizes, as well as a smooth surface. The products are extruded in a single process, and do not require subsequent processing. Qili provides customers with 350ton knuckle joint presses capable of a production speed of 42 pieces/minute.Sample drawings
|Nominal force distance(mm)||14|
|Slide stroke (mm)||385|
|Max. Tool shut-height(mm)||580|
|Adjustment of shut height (mm)||12|
|Max. Diameter of blank (mm)||Ф70|
|Max. Length of blank (mm)||260|
|Main drive motor power(kW)||45|
1. 350ton knuckle joint joint press uses a multi-connecting rod knuckle joint mechanical transmission mechanism. Compared to a crankshaft mechanical transmission and toggle mechanical transmission, this equipment features a strong extrusion force and is designed with a dwell time when the sliding block approaches the end. This ensures a better plastic workpiece deformation.
2. The integral cast steel machine body features an excellent rigidity and a strong, compact resistance, giving the cold forging press a service life of more than 30 years under correct operation conditions.
3. This cold forging press makes it easy to perform die installation and adjustment.
4. Equipped with automatic feeding and discharging devices ensures a single person can simultaneously operate several machine tools.
5. An automatic cycling lubrication system and operation safety protection system are installed. The automatic feeding devices, such as a hoist, are optional in order to meet different application requirements.
6. The usage of a high precision copper guideway and accuracy die adjustment device ensures extruded product shape and size accuracy match the product drawing requirements.
If you are interested in this product, feel free to contact us anytime!