The horizontal 500 ton knuckle joint press is specially designed to machine metals with a hardness below 40HB, such as pure aluminum or aluminum alloy, zinc, copper and mild steel into circular, square, flat and other cylindrical and canned products via a backward or combined extrusion.
Qili produces two 500ton knuckle joint presses for customers to choose from. The JB88-500 will process products with a maximum diameter of 88mm and a maximum length of 285mm, with a speed of 36pieces per minute. The JA88-500 will process products with a maximum diameter of 116mm and a maximum length of 300mm, at a speed of 16 pieces per minute. Both models are used for the production of chemical packaging aluminum shells, capacitor aluminum cases, gasoline filters, molecular sieve cans and more.
The finished products of the 500 ton knuckle joint press are known for their compact grain structure, which gives the products a better toughness, a higher tensile strength, a better compression resistance, bending resistance, and other mechanical properties. The extruded products feature a stable and accurate external diameter, length, wall thickness, bottom thickness and other sizes, as well as a smooth surface. The products are extruded in a single process, and do not require subsequent processing.Sample drawings
|Nominal force distance(mm)||60||20|
|Slide stroke (mm)||410||420|
|Max. Tool shut-height(mm)||820||960|
|Adjustment of shut height (mm)||15||15|
|Max. Diameter of blank (mm)||Ф116||Ф88|
|Max. Length of blank (mm)||300||285|
|Main drive motor power(kW)||110||90|
1. The 500 ton knuckle joint press uses a multi-connecting rod knuckle joint mechanical transmission mechanism with a stronger extruding force. There is a dwell time when the sliding block approaches the end, thus offering a better workpiece plastic deformation.
2. The integral cast steel machine body has an excellent rigidity and a strong compact resistance. This gives the cold forging press a service life of more than 30 years under proper operational conditions.
3. It is easy to install and adjust the die.
4. Automatic feeding and discharging devices allow for a single operator to simultaneously operate several machine tools, thus saving labor costs.
5. An automatic cycling lubrication system and operation safety protection system are installed. The automatic feeding devices, such as a hoist, are optional in order to meet different application requirements.
6. The usage of a high precision copper guideway and accuracy die adjustment device ensures extruded product shape and size accuracy match the product drawing requirements.
If you are interested in this product, feel free to contact us anytime!