The 200 ton horizontal knuckle joint press features a vibrating disk for material conveyance, making it ideal for feeding lightweight materials. This horizontal press is used for extrusion formation of nonferrous metals with a hardness below 40HB, such as pure aluminum, aluminum alloy, zinc, copper and more.
Qili offers two 200ton knuckle joint press models: the JB-88200 model will process products with a maximum diameter of 52mm and a maximum length of 160mm, with a speed of 65 pieces per minute. The JC88-200 model will process products with a maximum diameter of 50mm and a maximum length of 110mm, at a speed of 85pieces per minute. Both knuckle joint press models can be used to produce aluminum cans, capacitor aluminum cases, air conditioner tube connectors, aluminum hosepipes, aluminum squeeze tubes and more.
Metal products produced using this press feature a compact grain structure, thus giving the finished product better mechanical properties, including a higher toughness, tensile strength, compression resistance, bending resistance, and other features. The extruded products feature a stable and accurate size, including the outer diameter, length, wall thickness, bottom thickness and a smooth surface. Products are formed in a single process, thus eliminating the need for subsequent processing.Sample drawings
|Nominal force distance(mm)||5||5|
|Slide stroke (mm)||300||190|
|Max. Tool shut-height(mm)||480||480|
|Adjustment of shut height (mm)||12||12|
|Max. Diameter of blank (mm)||Ф52||Ф50|
|Max. Length of blank (mm)||160||110|
|Main drive motor power(kW)||11||11|
|Overall dimension (L X W X H) (mm)||3300X1500X1510||3300X1500X1510|
|Machine weight (kg)||6500||6500|
1. This 200 ton knuckle joint press features a multi-connection rod knuckle joint mechanical transmission mechanism. This allows for a stronger extruding force, and offers a better workpiece plastic deformation in comparison to a crankshaft mechanical transmission mechanism and toggle mechanical transmission mechanism.
2. The machine body is made of an integral cast steel, giving it a strong compact resistance, and a service life of more than 30 years under proper operational conditions.
3. It is easy to install and adjust the die, making manual operation easy.
4. With automatic feeding and discharging devices, one person can operate several machine tools, saving labor.
5. This cold forging press is equipped with an automatic cycling lubrication system and operational safety protection system, as well as an optional automatic feeding device like a hoist in order to meet different application requirements.
6. The high precision copper guide way and accurate die adjusting device guarantee that the extruded product shape and size accuracy meet product drawing requirements.
If you are interested in this product, feel free to contact us anytime!